Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Taming the Dragon

For the past few weeks, I've been experimenting with a voice recognition software program called Dragon Dictate. It works pretty good. Most of the time. Although it doesn't always understand some of the word choices I use. Like plague and field of bodies and bloody stump. (Actually it got all of those right, this time.)


When you're not using the program, you can either turn it off or put it to sleep. Apparently, in the future, turning it off sounds like the better idea. I put the program to sleep, then watched a decorating program while I was eating lunch. When I was ready to go back to work, this is what I found on my screen...

Both men leap carefully over the bodies, making their way out of the field. They’re glad to leave us, I think. Glad to be away from the boy, as if five hundred feet can prevent them from catching the plague should it spill is a you is is is is is is is is a you are all is is is is is is is is in a day you and you and you will is is is is is is a lie and he is a you and a you as you are on is that and you claim you are really here is a he is he is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is will all is will you will a will is a you will and will and he is will he or he will or will he he I he is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is a you a you as you as long as is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is read. As you is as lovely as long as one is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is he is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is the buyer is is is is will is is is is is that you will is is is is is 0 as well as long as he is today is a is as good as he is or is you are you as you is a you will is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is all is you are you as you are well is really a wall as hard as they is is is is is is is is is know is is is is will is dated as headboard is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is you will hear is is is you are is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is is he out of his vial.

LOL. Nuff said.

4 comments:

  1. If ever I decide to write a surrealist novel, it'll be via unedited Dragon output. (But most of the time, I love to give my wrists a break!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann,
    LOL. Unedited Dragon, that's a great idea! I know what you mean. Right now, I'm resting my thumbs. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *snicker* You'd think putting it to sleep it would have read as ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Yes, I did just make that bad joke:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, Ha ha ha! Good point. I have NO idea why the crazy thing decided to wake up. =)

    ReplyDelete