Below are the Five Stages I go through when I write a book:
1. I really want to reach 50 pages. Really. Really. Really.
2. It's never a REAL book until I reach 100 pages.
3. What was I thinking?? I'll NEVER get 200 pages done. Who invented the middle of a book? They should be flogged and driven out of Dodge.
4. I have to write the END now? But what's supposed to happen? Didn't I write notes about this, I had to have written some notes...where did I put those notes...wait, didn't I write the ending already? I KNOW I wrote the ending, but what file did I put it in?
5. It's over. It's OVER??? *sobbing, flailing, laughing, then more crying*
NOTE: I am currently in Stage Number Three: What. Was. I. Thinking.