It’s no secret that I love to read. I mean, I REALLY love to read. So, I thought I would let you all know what books I fell in love with in 2010. I know, everyone else made their lists months ago. No excuse here. But late’s better than never, right?
I’m taking your silence as a yes.
So, here’s my list of fab, couldn’t put them down books:
1. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
2. Mr. Shivers by Robert Jackson Bennett
3. The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen
4. Origin: A Novel by Diana Abu-Jaber
5. Let Me In by John Ajvide Lindqvist
6. The Breach by Patrick Lee
7. Ash by Malinda Lo
8. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
9. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
10. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I posted a partial list over on The Supernatural Underground last week, but then I realized, Hey, this really needs to be a Top Ten List. As I mentioned in my other post, every one of these books ranks five stars for me. You’ll note that I enjoy a somewhat diverse selection of books, but they all have one thing in common.
They’re all fantastic stories told by incredibly talented writers.
That’s always Number One in my list of preferences. I hope that you discovered some new authors this year too and that you continue to look for new things to read. And I’d LOVE to hear about your favorite books. Really. Let me know your faves in the comment section. I’m always on the hunt for What To Read Next.