Friday, July 1, 2011

Learn all my deep, dark secrets, plus win some stuff

So far, this release week has been incredible. People have read FEAST, written reviews and asked me a zillion questions. Believe it or not, I've told them all of my deep, dark secrets--all the stuff that I usually confess to my closest friends--so you really should check out the interviews below. On top of that, many of these sites are hosting contests where I'm giving away some very cool FEAST swag. Again, another reason to check out the links below.

I even have my own contest running on two different sites, one on MY VERY OWN BLOG, and another one on SUPERNATURAL UNDERGROUND. (Above advice still holds true. Check this stuff out too.)

Today, there's book review and swag giveaway over the SciFiChick. This contest runs through July 15. HERE'S A SNIPPET OF THE REVIEW: This unique fantasy is dark, full of mystery, danger, and chills. Fast-paced and thrilling, this gripping novel is excitement from beginning to end.

You can read other reviews of FEAST on the blogs below:

Glitter in the Sun

Mel's Random Reviews

I Smell Sheep

YOU CAN READ SOME OF MY INTERVIEWS HERE:

Mel's Random Reviews

I Smell Sheep

My Bookish Ways

AND THEN THERE ARE THE GUEST BLOG POSTS:

Ruby Reads: HOW BOTH TIME AND PLACE HELP TO CREATE SETTING

Tez Says: SCARY MONSTERS

Bitten By Books: IF I COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME

Book Faery: WHY I LOVE THE BAD GUYS

ON TOP OF ALL THAT YOU CAN READ A NICE LONG EXCERPT OF FEAST HERE:
The amazing HarperCollins site.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. You've given us all the info we could want to find out more about your newest. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete