Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The best Afterlife party pack ever

The lovely folks over at the I Smell Sheep blog (Katie and Amber) posted an interview with Yours Truly [I know, I can't believe it either]. But maybe, even cooler than learning why I chose New Orleans for the location in Afterlife or what I think about writing from a male POV, is the awesome Afterlife Party Pack they are giving away.

Here's what they've got in their giveaway treasure chest:
Mardi Gras mask and beads
Zatarians red bean and rice
A jar of Liquid Light
An adorable, plush German shepherd puppy
AND a signed copy of AFTERLIFE: THE RESURRECTION CHRONICLES

Now that's what I call a party pack!

And all you have to do is post a comment on their blog to enter. So mosey on over to their fab blog. This contest ends on November 1.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Merrie for telling everyone about the interview. It was sooooo much darn fun! We love you! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for spreading the word Merrie! We loved working with you!

    ReplyDelete