FIRST THINGS FIRST:
The winner of last week’s giveaway (4 YA ARCs) is…..
Melissa, from My World…in words and pages.
CONGRATS, MELISSA!! (Yay and round of applause.)
And, before I start this week's character introduction, I'd like to share another amazing review of FATHOM, this one written by Jo at the Vampire Book Club.
“Fathom had me feeling the entire emotional spectrum, I devoured it in a day. With a mixture of first love, a plot filled with emotional twist and a heart wrenching climax, I can only hope this is just beginning for Kira and Co. Fans of Rachel Vincent’s Soul Screamers series will want to look out for this one!”
Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Jo!
And now, for the FATHOM CHARACTER OF THE WEEK...
Today you'll meet the last of the four main characters in FATHOM. This girl is another one of the mysterious teenagers that comes to Crescent Moon Bay during tourist season—Riley.
Played by Alexis Knapp, with short hair. (Doesn't she look dangerous?)
• Name: RILEY
• Has lived so many places, nowhere feels like home
• Should be a junior, but she is so done with school
• Favorite class: Really? None
• Best friend: Herself
• Hobbies: Practicing survival skills
• Favorite bands: No time for music
• Favorite drink: Coffee
• Social standing: In charge and everyone knows it
• Greatest joy: When people finally decide to do things her way
• Biggest nightmare: Being eaten by a sea monster
And now, the giveway...
I'm giving away something different this time, something to inspire you when you're reading or writing—an iTunes gift certificate for $15.00.
To be entered for the giveaway, you must:
1. Follow my blog
2. Post in the comment section below (be sure to include your email so I can contact the winner)
3. Share a link and comment about this giveaway, either on Twitter or Facebook or your blog. Be sure to let me know you did all three of these in your comment.
Contest ends midnight on Sunday, September 30, and I'll announce the winner next Monday—which is also the official release day for FATHOM.
Meanwhile, happy reading!
First, thank you greatly for the win, and the giveaways. :)ReplyDelete
Now to the character. Wow! I have to say she is stunning with those green eyes. She is beautiful!
I did RT your tweet. :)(Mellhay) https://twitter.com/MerrieDestefano/status/250284717948141569
Shared on Facebook as well: http://www.facebook.com/myworldinwordsandpages/posts/498990093445500
Hi! And I'm so glad you like my choice for Riley--she was the hardest character to find an actress for. Riley's such a brat!
Thanks for sharing the links and for commenting and congrats on winning the last contest!!